What is Reckon Accounts Hosted?
Reckon Accounts hosted is the Enterprise Edition hosted on a server farm in Australia. It is effectively Reckon Accounts in the "Cloud", or Software as a Service (SaaS), and is provided on a subscription basis. It could be a good fit for a business with a combination of the following requirements:
- Wants the functionality of Reckon Accounts, particularly the Enterprise Edition.
- Wants to have access to their accounting package from multiple locations or for multiple users.
- Wants to provide easy access to their accounts to their accountant.
- Wants to stay current with the latest version of the software.
- Does not want to invest in new or additional hardware to provide remote access or networking capability.
- Likes the idea of paying a set annual or monthly fee based on the number of licenses they require.
- May wish to access their accounting package from a mobile device. e.g. iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Reckon Accounts Hosted v Reckon Accounts Enterprise
- Has the same features and functionality as Reckon Accounts Enterprise.
- Is now hosted on a new server platform providing an improved user experience
- Can be accessed from multiple devices including Windows computers, Apple computers, tablets, iPhones & iPads.
Price per User (excluding GST): $530.43 per annum or $50.43 per month.
Reckon Accounts Hosted upgraded on 27 August 2015
Several significant enhancements to Reckon hosted were rolled out on 27 August. Click here to see more detail.